Thursday, April 06, 2006
To Eat Or Not To Eat..

I didn't know there are so many different muscles in the body. Everytime I go to the gym, I feel the pain in the different part of my body. I am getting there, to finally do all those workouts without feeling the pain. My goal was to loose weight, but now I have decided to do it just to be in shape and feel good about myself. Thats why I made this Persian dish today, Ghormehsabzi and had a good lunch. I felt guilty at first then I thought of all the hard work out I did in the gym yesterday. So I think every one of us should eat something we like atleast once or twice a week. Back to my posting two weeks ago, I am happy with the result I am getting. So if tomorrow, I have Frapachino again, I wont tell anyone, just would have a smile in my face and enjoy it.....

What can I say I love food and delicious deserts...

 
posted by Persianeyes at 10:26 PM |


2 Comments:


At April 08, 2006 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Why dont you post some pictures of your Ghormehsabzi? We would like to see what it is! LOL

 

At April 10, 2006 12:24 AM, Blogger Persianeyes

Are you shekamoo too? LOL, I will post some picture next time I make some ghormehsabzi.... I hope doenst happen too soon, or I will gain the lost pounds...