Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Starbucks Frapachino...

I have been eating Turkey sandwich and salad for the past week, well I did cheat Saturday when I made addas polo with Goosht ghelgheli" meatball" and keshmesh and paiz dagh..... Oh MY God even the memory makes my mouth watery...
Today at work I did the unthinkable, I cheated, I sinned, I ran cross the street and Got Frapachino with whipped Cream, Yummmmm, yummy.
I am going to be a good girl and stick to my diet till next week.
What can I do, Shekamooooo bodan ham mayeh dardesareh.LOL....
 
posted by Persianeyes at 7:15 PM |


2 Comments:


At March 28, 2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Dag

Parisa, you look beautiful. If you want some advice, stop worrying about diets, find some friends, and go out dancing till you laugh out loud.

Regards, Dag.

 

At March 29, 2006 10:55 AM, Blogger Persianeyes

Dear Dag,

Thanks for the comment, I am not worrying about diets, I have to go on non fat diet, because I just found out I have cholostrol and have to watch what I eat, Now loosing a little wieght wont hurt anyone, lol, I feel good about myself, and as for friends, I have couple of very good friends, but would love to have more friends, having true friends in life is a blessing.

Thanks,
Parisa