Saturday, April 29, 2006
Today was my birthday;;). While I was at work, my children kept calling me and wanting to know when will I get home. After the 4th call, I was getting annoyed..
I wanted to to yell at them for calling me so much at work. So when I opened the door and saw the cake and room full of flowers I felt bad for even thinking about yelling at them.. I was so touched by their thoughfullness that I was ready to cry. It was a moment that I will cherish for as long as I live: .
Sara Jan I want to thank you for the beautiful gifts you send me. And thanks for the birthday wish .
I also want to thank my other friend who gave me the book, I promise to start it tonight.
Well one more year older, and I am blessed to have my family and friends. Thanks to all of You for always being there for me. Now is the time that my kids would ask how old are you mom, and the time I would joke with them and say 35 and they say MoMMM, for the past 4 years you have been 35.;)) . what can I say they are too smart for my Age...
 
posted by Persianeyes at 9:14 PM |


0 Comments: