Saturday, April 22, 2006
Today is my 49th birthday, & I wasn't feeling too hot this morning anyway.
Iwent to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant & say "Happy Birthday," &probably have a present for me.
She didn't even say "Good Morning," let alone any "Happy Birthday".
I thought, "Well, that's wives for you. The children will remember" The children came in to breakfast & didn't say a word.
When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low & desapointed.
As I walked into my office,my secretary,Betty said,"Good Morning Boss,HappyBirthday"And I felt a little better someone had remembered!
I worked until noon. Then,Betty knocked on my door & said,
"You know, it's such a beautiful day outside &it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you & me". I said, "By George,that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go."We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go-we went out into the countryto a little private place. We had two martinis & enjoyed lunch tremendously. Onthe wayback to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful l day. We don'tneed to go back to the office, do we?
"I said, "No, I guess not." She said,Let's go to my apartment".After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind,
I think I'llgo into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable". "Sure," Iexcitedly replied.
She wentinto the bedroom &, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthdaycake, followed by my wife, children & dozens of friends. They were singing"Happy Birthday"And there I sat, on the couch, naked!!!
 
posted by Persianeyes at 6:40 PM |


0 Comments: