Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Masooleh....

When I was in my early teens was the first time I visited Masooleh. Even as a kid the view was breath taking. The yard of a house was the roof of another one... .
I remember buying knitting socks and so many hand made jewelries. The fact that they weren't the richest people on earth but the kindest with the heart of Gold, is something I will never forget. Their love to share and taking care of their guests was overwhelming. These are some facts about this beautiful place in Iran.
The most beautiful vicinities of Iran are found in northern Iran, and specially in Gillan. A coverage of green forests, diverse sources of water, local architecture, cultural specifications......are eye-catching; forming a basis for the development of tourism.
The historical town of masooleh is in north of Iran. The cause of traveling Iranian passengers from far towns is usually to visit its architectural_historical texture. But many travelers from near towns come here for using pleasant weather and nature. All of foreign passengers travel Masooleh only for visiting its historic architecture and urban development. Small and big groups who interest in nature usually travel here from near towns in 5_200 person groups for mountain climbing. Here is more.....
 
posted by Persianeyes at 10:03 PM |


3 Comments:


At April 19, 2006 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

The most beautiful picture I have ever seen. So pure and peaceful!
Did you forget about MAzanderAn?
The land of Maziar!
(did I check my spelling?? ummmm!)

 

At April 19, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Persianeyes

I personally love Noshahr and Chaloos, Mazandaran is beautiful, I will post some pictures tonight.
Thanks for reminding me.
And thanks for spell check. :)

 

At April 19, 2006 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

what about the Torkemans?
You have any PICTURE of them?
Love to see them!