Friday, June 30, 2006
I was tagged by Thiya who has written some wired facts about him.Now I have to write six acts of me that might seem strange and weird to others! So here we go!!

1- I have been told that I am too believing. I have been lied so many times and I keep giving people benefit of the doubt .
2- I love to eat, well you could say there is nothing wrong with that, but here is the catch; When I eat CheloKabab" Rice& Kabab" I love to have a raw egg yolk on it.
3- I should work on being organized, a little problem on that department.
4- I often dance in front of mirror. My daughter and I will play a music and I make funny moves and she makes beautiful dance moves.
5- I am going on the internet on daily bases, is that weird? I don't think so, since you are reading it....
6- Enough about weired things about me. I am kind, cute, funny, with the heart of Gold, and the best cook that you would ever know. LOL;;):;;)

For my turn, I am tagging Tom Catand. Others are also welcome to write about your wierd facts.
 
posted by Persianeyes at 11:17 PM |


4 Comments:


At July 02, 2006 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

There is nothing WEIRED about me.
I am perfectly normal except I am a MAN. So that is the only weired thing about me. I thought I should share that with you all. ohh I love Chelo Kabab Koobideh too ! Ohhh another thing, I CAN'NT dance either!
That's all. No more weired stuff about me. Except when I was back home, I hated Eggplan stew, sabzi stew and Abgoosht. But that doesnt count since I like them all now. That's about it! No more!
As I said I am normal now!

 

At July 02, 2006 11:47 PM, Blogger Persianeyes

"I am perfectly normal except I am a MAN" Are you saying being a Man is not Normal?

You are so shekamoo, That's one thing I get from your comments. So now Mr who doesn't have a Name, You think its wiered that you are a man, you like to eat good food and you don't dance....
What other Qualities do you have? Let us know, if you add a name it would be great.
How is the weather in your neck of the wood?

 

At July 03, 2006 10:01 AM, Blogger Anbu

LOL on anons 'I am perfectly normal except I am a MAN'

Being wierd is normal. If one doesnt have any wierd qualities then either he is lying or he is abnormal. I have many wierd habits. Difficult to list.

BTW its not wierd if you are not organized.

 

At July 03, 2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Its hot and humid here. No a good place for vacation.
In according to ladies, YES it is weired to be anything except woman!, LOL
I dont need a name!. But You can call me anything you wish! LOL