Tuesday, September 26, 2006
While attending a birthday party for a friend last year, I met someone in that party. After couple of times talking on the phone, we decided to go on a date. Since I didnt know my way around town, He suggested to take me to a Mexican Resturant. He was very excited taking me there, since its the best Resturant "he had ever been In", "As He said and I quote".
So I am thinking am I dressed right? " I had my Jeans on" We go in and I see all these tables with self serve trays on it.... and he asks a waitress who was cleaning tables ; We need a table in Non Smoking Section.... She was looking at him in astounishment,you could read in her face that she is thinking Dude are you out of your freaking mind?....Yes you guess right it was a fast food chain....
So after we had our food, I offered to pay for my share which would have been 6 Dollor, And he refused to accept it, He said he always pays for his dates, but if I want I could pay next time.....Thank God it never happend, I am sure he would have wanted to go to some french resturant, LOL.
No wonder he thought he is rich. If Fast food chain is like a 5 Star Resturant to him, I wonder how will he act if he goes to Delo jigari in Shemiran and eat. I guess he would wear his Tie and Suit...... On top of everything I found out the LOOSER already had a Girlfriend..... LOL
 
posted by Persianeyes at 4:28 PM |


1 Comments:


At September 27, 2006 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

OK< I just have to ask: Where do you find/meet these guys? Wherever it is, dont go there any more!!!!
LOL
Do we have to import a few nice guys to your area so you(speaking in general term) enjoy your date once in a while?
Let us know. NGI Company. is ready to do business in your area.