Sunday, June 11, 2006
I am excited watching Iran playing football at the same time, everytime they get close to hit goal , I feel very nervous. They are doing a good job so far. I just wish I was watching it with group of friends.
I remember my older brothers would sit infront of TV and cheer for their favorite TEam, at the time The Radio would be 2 minute ahead of game, so I used to go listen to the Radio, and as soon as there was a Gaol, I would tell them, they used to get so mad at me, and wouldn't talk to me for a week. Now that I think about it, I was bad, Bad, BAD.... LOL...
Ok I am going to keep watching and enjoy the game now...


I am dissapointed that we lost, but they did good in the first half time. As they say we better make the best of every situation, I am going to do that and eat lunch. Gives me excuse to eat. I am sure next time around Iran would do better.
 
posted by Persianeyes at 12:21 PM |


2 Comments:


At June 15, 2006 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

are you still cheating?
I agree with you. They played OK in the first half but something happened and they just lost control of the game and one mistake broke their back.
Wish them all the luck in the next game. Wish them a good game. I dont care if they lose or win, I just want them to play well.

 

At June 15, 2006 12:36 AM, Blogger Persianeyes

Dear
Ofcourse, I cheat every excuse I get, when it comes to food. I eat when I am happy, sad or u know what, whenever, LOL.
They could play better, and I will watch them again Saturday. lets hope this time they play better.
Good night.