Thursday, June 08, 2006
In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruit on it. They are: a. Apple b. Banana c. Strawberry d. Peach e. Orange Which fruit will you choose? Please! think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded!
Your choice reveals a lot about you!
Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN
If you have chosen:
a. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
b. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
d. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
e. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges
I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself.
May it bring you peace and understanding,
tranquility and all that other profound stuff.
Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my ass
Well, You won't find me....
because I am still hunting down the person who sent this to me...
Have a Purrrr-fect Day!
 
posted by Persianeyes at 11:40 PM |


0 Comments: