Monday, June 05, 2006
It happens to me couple of times a year. I just get tired of my hair. Once I had my hair 3 color in one day. Not that I wanted to....
It all started with going to CVS Pharmacy. I was looking at hair colors and then this red color caught my eyes. I was looking at it and seeing myself having that hair color.
I figured someone with the skin color as mine "Olive" would look good with red hair color. So I bought it and rushed home to color my hair. I couldn't wait to see my self as red.
" OH MY GOD" was my reaction when I first saw myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. My kids were only 4 at the time, and they were covering their eyes.
So I called my mom who was in Iran at the time, " Mom I just dyed my hair red and I don't like it, how could I change the color?"
You would think my mom is a hair stylist that I am seeking help, well No. She told me get a dark color and cover it with dark brown. Another trip to Drugstore and another $10..
Couple of hours later, I got black hair. Well I have seen so many people who look Great with black hair, believe me I am not one of them..... Now I had panicked , what should I do.... Again I called Iran.
Mom I have black hair now, what should I do? This time my mom's solution was get a bleach and then you could go back to brown. After bottles of bleach, My hair turned out to be orange. First red , Then Black and Now Orange. At this point I figured calling Mom wont help me. It just cost more money that I thought. Couple of Long distance calls and so many bottles of hair color. I did the thing that I should've done in first place.
I went to hair saloon and asked them to change back my hair to were it was in the first place, BROWN....
I am in one of those moods to do something to my hair, who knows tomorrow instead of calling Iran, I might post here HELP, My hair is Blue....

Hair cut is another story. My hair is getting so long now, which I like, but its getting boring. I Have had the same hair style for a year. I know if I cut it, I will sit here and type and complain that I don't like it. So what should I do? Should I go for shoulder length? Or boy haircut? If I cut 12 inches I could have it down my shoulder. This shows I am bored to type all this nonsense here.

I give you update on my hair by next week. Fist I need to make an appointment before I get tempted to go and buy a Scissors and Hair colors......

 
posted by Persianeyes at 11:16 PM |


0 Comments: