Sunday, May 07, 2006
Tonight I went to see MI3, it was one of the best Action movies I have seen in a long time. For two hours I was stuck to my chair and couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Even though I am not a Tom Cruise fan, I really enjoyed watching him in this movie. I recomend this movie to everyone who like action movies.
I really enjoyed the thrill of not knowing what would happen next. While I was waiting for the movie to start, watching people sitting with their popcorns and drinks brought back memories from when I was a kid, in Iran. The movie wouldn't be a movie without sun flower seed "Tokhmeh aftabgardoon" and pumpkin seed "Tokhmeh Kadoo" and Japanese seed "Tokhmeh Japoni". No body minded the noise they were making with all those seeds. It was part of going to movie, No Tokhmeh no movie. They even used to bring sandwiches and drinks and sell it during the movie. It brought good memories from my childhood. Wow times goes fast....
 
posted by Persianeyes at 12:21 AM |


1 Comments:


At May 07, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Unknown

This movie was awsome. From start to finish, none stop action. WOW. I had popcorn though.