Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Be Happy For Yourself!

" You know, you never know where life is going to take you. One day you are with a certain group of friends, or with a certain person. Doing a certain job. Making cetain arrangements, who knows. The next day you don't know what will happen. Things are constantly changing, always. Even when you wish things would just stop right where they are. Good or bad things are always changing. Places, people, friends, family, arrngements, plans, even you. Everything is. No matter how good or bad things are, they'll always change. The last couple months have kind of opened my eyes to alot of things. I have seen and heard and felt alot of things that have really made me think. I have always been one to try to make people happy. Until one day I realized I wasn't happy. You need to be happy yourself before you can make anyone else happy. It is so hard to take advice from people and always wishing things would change when they are bad. But you know what.....they are. Sometimes for the worse when they are already bad as it is. It's hard to stay optimistic when things look so crappy and everything around you is going to hell. But things are always changing you just gotta ride the wave. I had heard that before but I never really thought about it until I was in a better frame of mind. And actually, it makes a hell of alot of sense to me now. I don't know how things are going to be for me. I don't know how things are going to be for anyone. I just know everyone needs some support sometimes. Including myself. The best advice I can give really to anyone is keep going......things do change and there is ALWAYS someone who loves and cares for you no matter who you are. Things will get better. Doesn't mean things will stay better too. Life has it's ups and downs. I am still learning though how to be happy with me but the better I feel about myself the better I feel about everything and everyone around me. I am writing this for a specific person actually. You know who you are. But all I can say is you are never alone, and please please don't ever feel that you are. Remember there are people who have been there just like you have as well as there are people who will help you get through. Things will change. Just ride the wave and be happy about yourself and you will feel happier about everything else just like I'm learning to do. Life doesn't have to suck. Besides we all need a little challenge now and then. Make the best of it!"
 
posted by Persianeyes at 10:01 PM |


1 Comments:


At April 02, 2007 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I really enjoyed what you wrote. I am only 17 years old but even in my very short life span, I have seen a few unhappy people and events. I think in order to be really happy, you have to be honest with yourself. I mean really honest not Dr. Phil's honesty on TV. To do that one must have enough self confidence to endure a self examination time to time and be able to face its own weaknesses. This way your path is in your own hand and no matter what life is doing you know everything will be all right since you have done all you can. When depression comes you will be ready for and when too much happiness knocking your door,you will just smile. The combination of self confidence and honesty will help you to see life in its true nature and battle those ups and down with full energy. This doesn't mean that you will win all the time. It only means you will be prepared better. You are right, life has many downs but if you be patient and wait a little longer, the up side will show itself. I'll wait.