Sunday, December 17, 2006
Persian mother picks up the phone and answers:
Persian Mother: Hello?
Daughter: Hi Mom. Can I leave the kids with you tonight?
Persian Mother: You're going out?
Daughter; Yes.
Persian Mother: With whom?
Daughter: With a friend.
Persian Mother: I don't know why you left your husband. He is such a good man.
Daughter: I didn't leave him. He left me!
Persian Mother: You let him leave you, and now you go out with anybodies and nobodies.
Daughter: I do not go out with anybody. Can I bring over the kids?
Persian Mother: I never left you to go out with anybody except your father.
Daughter: There are lots of things that you did and I don't.
Persian Mother: What are you hinting at?
Daughter: Nothing. I just want to know if I can bring the kids over tonight.
Persian Mother: You're going to stay the night with him? What will your husband say if he finds out?
Daughter: My EX husband. I don't think he would be bothered. From the day he left me, he probably never slept alone!
Persian Mother: So you're going to sleep over at this loser's place?
Daughter: He's not a loser.
Persian Mother: A man who goes out with a divorced woman with children is a loser and a parasite.
Daughter: I don't want to argue. Should I bring over the kids or not?
Persian Mother: Poor children with such a mother.
Daughter: Such a what?
Persian Mother: With no stability. No wonder your husband left you.
Daughter: ENOUGH !!!
Persian Mother: Don't scream at me. You probably scream at this loser too!
Daughter: Now you're worried about the loser?
Persian Mother: Ah, so you see he's a loser. I spotted him immediately.
Daughter: Goodbye, mother.
Persian Mother: Wait! Don't hang up! When are you bringing them over?
Daughter: I'm not bringing them over! I'm not going out!
Persian Mother: If you never go out, how do you expect to meet anyone?
;));;);))
 
posted by Persianeyes at 1:55 AM |


3 Comments:


At August 14, 2006 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

this is hillarious :)

 

At August 14, 2006 1:42 AM, Blogger Persianeyes

Well its the truth. If you are persian you would know how the persian mom is. She wants to protect you, she wants to know everything, she wants you to enjoy life at the same time, no one is the right person for you. LOL